Interaction-Design, E-learning and Speech:
The IDEAS Research Group
Current and past members and their research interests
- Aine Kearns
- Development of software tools for use in assessment and rehabilitation of people with acquired aphasia
- Maja Lebenicnik
- Online learning resources in higher education with a focus on usage by students with special educational needs
- Patrick Egan
- Digital visualisation of musical archives
- Katie Crowley
- Affective computing, emotion detection/analysis, voice analysis; bio-signals and biometrics; physiological measurement and digital signal processing.
- Tracy Mehigan
- eLearning and mobile devices, Interaction Design for Users with Special Needs.
- Syed Imran
- Hazard and early warning analysis based on domain specific modeling technologies.
- Andrea Johnson
- User Modelling, Information Retrieval & Search systems
- Franclin Foping
- Early Warning Systems for Drinking Water Treatment Plant Safety.
- Flaithri Neff
- eAuditory Interface Design, HCI, User Interface Modeling for the Visually Disabled.
- Aidan Kehoe
- Auditory & Speech-based Interfaces
- Patrick Felicia
- eLearning, Design of Serious/Educational Games
- Gavin Russell
- Web Based Learning, Interactive Multimedia on the World Wide Web and Secure Internet Payment Systems.
- Mary Barry
- Designing for Users with Special Needs, Educational Software for Autistic Learners